Active Ingredients:Each Scoop (Rounded Tablespoon): Methylcellulose (a Non-Allergenic Fiber) 2 gMIX THIS PRODUCT (CHILD OR ADULT DOSE) WITH AT LEAST 8 OUNCES (A FULL GLASS) OF WATER OR OTHER FLUID. TAKING THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT ENOUGH LIQUID MAY CAUSE CHOKING. SEE CHOKING WARNING. Use product at the first sign of constipation or irregularity. Using enclosed clear scoop, put one dose in a full glass of cold water. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Drinking another glass of water is helpful. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: One scoop up to 3 times a day. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Half-scoop up to 3 times a day. Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor. Store below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Protect contents from humidity. Keep tightly closed.Inactive Ingredients:Aspartame; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate; FD&C Yellow #6 Lake; Malic Acid; Maltodextrin; Orange Flavors (Natural and Artificial); Potassium Citrate; Riboflavin; Each Scoop Contains: Calcium 85 mg, Potassium 125 mg, Sodium 3 mg; Each Scoop Contributes 24 Calories From MaltodextrinUses:Relieves constipation (irregularity). Helps to restore and maintain regularity. For treating other bowel disorders when recommended by a doctor. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours. Citrucel's unique fiber is 100% soluble, non-allergenic and gluten free and won't ferment to cause excess gas like other fiber products. Citrucel is proven effective for helping restore and maintain regularity.CHOKING: TAKING THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT ADEQUATE FLUID MAY CAUSE IT TO SWELL AND BLOCK YOUR THROAT OR ESOPHAGUS AND MAY CAUSE CHOKING. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY IN SWALLOWING. IF YOU EXPERIENCE CHEST PAIN, VOMITING OR DIFFICULTY IN SWALLOWING OR BREATHING AFTER TAKING THIS PRODUCT, SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. Ask a doctor before use if you have: abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that persists for two weeks. When using this product do not use a laxative for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding; you have no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.