- Indoor & outdoor allergies
- Non-drowsy when taken as directed
- No water needed - tablet melts in your mouth
Made in Ireland
Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
Store between 2√î√∏Œ©√î√∏Œ© C and 25√î√∏Œ©√î√∏Œ© C (36√î√∏Œ©√î√∏Œ© F and 77√î√∏Œ©√î√∏Œ© F) Keep in a dry place. Use within 6 months of opening foil pouch Use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
Follow these directions carefully. Do not attempt to push the tablet through the foil.
- Bend or tear blister card at perforation.
- Peel back foil at corner tab.
- Gently push tablet out.
- Place the tablet on tongue and close mouth. The tablet will disintegrate.
√î√∏Œ©√î√∏Œ©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc